Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Anyone try the new Early Gender blood test called SneakPeek

It is a new gender blood test that can tell the sex of the fetus at 9 weeks pregnant.
It is only 99 dollars. It claims to be over 99% accurate and had good reviews. Anyone try it?
I did. I love the idea of knowing the sex already.
My husband saw that kit in the drugstore and then researched it. His findings were that it doesn't work. Apparently it's a huge scam and if I remember correctly there was a lawsuit filed against them for false advertisement. I know how long it seems to wait to find out the sex from your doc, but save your money!
I bought it with my first daughter....said I was having a boy lol. Save your money for a 3D ultra sound its awesome! And mine told me two weeks before the doctors office would :)
Did they give you a refund after you had the baby? Just curious since it says refunds will be given if results are wrong?
This is a test it isn't sold in stores it called SneakPeek
I did a harmony test at 10 weeks and it told me the gender. So if the doctor is doing it in going to say its right! We did our 3D ultrasound sound and both the test and ultrasound said its a girl! She has no parts dangling Lol!! Love my ultrasound lady!!
I would not move so fast to want to get this test done. I have had it done. It told me Boy. However, i went and had an early ultrasound today and it said girl!! I will find out my Materni t21 results tomorrow and that is the result i will ultimately believe because Maternal Fetal Medicine had me do it and it was done in a lab. I did everything Sneek peak told me to, however i'm starting to wonder if they are a scam! Like i said i will no for sure tomorrow. Take it from me you don't want your hopes to be crushed :( because someone is making money off of a scam.
Good luck tomorrow There's a big thread about people's results would love to hear what your results are
I did the home gender test from walgreens. It's was 50$ and it was right!,
Also my cousin, sister, and two friends did it too and it was right
Do the home one. I'm telling you it works, and it's less expensive. You use your first pee of the morning like a pregnancy test, green for boy, yellow for girl.
I know what you are talking about as I recently ordered the kit and got my results via email. Sneak peek dna gender test is a scam and has been wrong with many people on this forum... http://****.com/... Including MY OWN. Sneakpeek said girl and ultrasound clearly confirmed BOY. Please if anyone is reading this, stay away from this company!!! Don't waste your money!!!
I was wondering what test you used? I was interested in the sneak peek but obviously I have gotten a lot of negative feed back. a lot of the other gender test they say are for fun.
I'm just adding my sentiment to this thread that SneakPeak is a stinky, dirty scam. When I informed the company that I hadn't received my results after 5 days, they took forever to respond, then they told me I'm probably just not using my email correctly. There's no one operating the phone, so I had to email them back, and they responded that "Test result emails are only sent once to protect your privacy."  Furious at the fact they'd just let me be out $100 because of technical difficulty and not even try to get me my results another way or try to confirm my identity or anything, I asked for a refund and they responded with more email advice.

Honestly, with as many false results as they've sent to other women, I don't really care if they ever get back to me with the "results". I'll delete this message if they're legitimate enough to ever actually give me a refund.
I heard about it I'm 6weeks and 2 days I'm gunna do it at 9 weeks in my doctors office I can't wait to know what I'm having I have 3 girls and 1 hoping for another boy <3
And 1 boy*****
Acb1088 isn't this the test  taking at ur doctors office then  u call ur doctors office and they give u the results
Or r u talking about something totally different b/c I know u do blood test in ur obgyn office and they give u the results
SneakPeek was right for me.  I used SneakPeek test at 10 weeks. Said I was having a boy. Result was confirmed at 20 week ultrasound. I would recommend this test. The process was really fast.  I ordered the test on their website, received it the next day, returned my sample, and then had results a day later. Pretty cool that this test exists.
SneakPeek was right for us too! I got my harmony results back this week and they confirmed that we are having a boy.  I had a good experience with this company!
I used SneakPeek gender test and it was right for me. I think its great that this test is available for use at home. My insurance wouldn't cover the genetic tests that the hospitals offer and they were more than $1,000 out of pocket. I ordered my SneakPeek test from Amazon and I had my results a few days later. They send you an email when they get your sample and another email with the boy or girl results. It was so much better than ultrasound and a lot more comfortable. Sorry for anyone who didn't have a good experience, but it worked well for me.
Ordered this test today!  So excited to find out if I'm having a boy! I signed up for the company emails and got a $10 off code so the SneakPeek test only costs $89.

Will post results when I have them. It's only supposed to take a few days to get answer. They have another option called "fasttrack" for 48 hour results but was more expensive :(
I am so excited that they are offering these tests at home now. I ordered today for $99. SneakPeek was right for my sister a few months ago. No way can I wait 20 weeks for an ultrasound. This is sooo cool. Really hoping for a girl.
Just checking in with results. I took SneakPeek test at 11 weeks.  They said I was having a Boy. I had 18 anatomy scan yesterday and the US technician was sure it was a Boy. SneakPeek was right for us.
I used Sneakpeek and it was right for me. Having a Boy.  The test takes about 5 full drops of blood from a finger. You mail your sample back to the company and then they send you results within 24 hours. That's fast for blood work. At least compared to the other blood work I've had done during pregnancy. Customer service was helpful, they responded to my questions pretty quickly. I was a little freaked out by the fingerprick device but it actually was pretty painless.

The test looks for male DNA in your blood.  If they find male DNA, then you are having a boy.  If not, then you are having a girl. I would recommend this test. Let's you find out gender way earlier. I found out at 9 weeks. If you sign up for their newsletter they send you a $10 OFF coupon.
Forgot to mention that there are 2 versions of the test. SneakPeek and Fast Track.  The FT version gives you results same day.  That's the version I ordered.  I got my results within hours after they received my sample.
I tried Sneak peek, it was right for me. You get results fast. I needed to know and didn't want to wait for 20wk ultrasound. I didn’t have a gender preference I just wanted to stop calling my baby "it".
I ordered the SneakPeek gender test. This is my first pregnancy, and I couldn't wait to know the gender. Having a girl! I'm a planner and waiting til delivery was driving me crazy. Best $99 I ever spent.
Forgot to update with results. I'm having a Boy!  SneakPeek sent me an email with the results of the test the day after they received my sample. Wanted to confirm with ultrasound at 19weeks. Technician said she was 100% sure its a boy. Took awhile for him to show the goods. Sneakpeek was right for us.
I took Sneakpeek test. couldn't wait for ultrasound. One of my friends used it and said it worked for her last pregnancy. I couldn't believe how fast we got our results and found out we were having a BOY. I think it was the next day after we sent a sample to their lab. I'm not sure if you can get this test in stores. I ordered it on their website.
Got this test for my sister's gender reveal and was surprised by how fast it was delivered to her home. The instructions were simple and the test was easy to use. Small prick to the finger and a few blood drops and they test for the Y chromosome ( male ) in your DNA. I expect this test to be more accurate than urine tests.

The test comes with a prepaid envelope for return shipping. No more waiting to find out the babys sex. I think its so cool that you can do the test in the convenience of your own home!
I have 6 daughters, and Sneakpeek said I was having a BOY!!...I'm not going to lie it was hard to believe,I took the test doubting the results before I even got them ! Ultrasound confirmed it's ALL BOY!!!!...The test was CORRECT for us!
This is an amazing test. Easy to use, price was right and fast results!! I reccomend it to all of my pregnant friends. Everyone wants to find out sooner!
This is a great option for those who decline the genetic testing through their OB and cannot wait for the 20 week anatomy scan. The directions are great and the test is easy to use.
Never heard of sneak peek? Taking the harmony test Wednesday at 10 weeks tho!!! Super excited
I have already recommended SneakPeek to my friends. I took it at 10 weeks. I was hesitant to believe them as my husband has only had girls. But they were confirmed, We are indeed having a boy. 100% accurate for me and my friends.
This company is awful! I did the fast track test I ordered On Monday received Wednesday and mailed back same day. They didn't confirm receipt until Saturday. I've emailed 4 times and called twice as well as left posts on their Instagram and Facebook. I took two other gender reviews indicating different gender and I am concerned with shipment taking so long perhaps it was mixed up but no one will correspond back!
The blood collection left my fingers extremely bruised and it is almost impossible to get enough blood and my blood was so severely clotted it would not allow to shake up as instructions indicate. I'm very disappointed once they have received payment they do not care to correspond back!
Yup girl and i loved it
The test is as accurate as it claims. The false readings are real too. What's happening IMO is that people are just not familiar with the sensitivity of DNA tests. People don't realize that if your husband so much as breaths in the wrong direction his DNA can enter the test and give a false positive.

My wife and I used the test and it was accurate for us
1
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.