Anyone with 3 children how is it?

Hello ladies im 25 with a 4yr old and 18 month old and just found out that im pregnant with our third im abit scared as to how much changes and how different is it with three than two please no scare stories as im already anxious
You can definitely do it!  My children were spaced out similar to the age gap between your children.  I'm not gonna lie - it was hectic at times, but establishing a routine really helps.  Your 4 yr old will be closer to 5 when you deliver, and you can enlist his/her help with the new baby - just little things, like bringing you diapers, carrying the bag when you have to go out to the car. It's a good way to introduce responsibility, and at a great age.  You might have to get in the habit of planning ahead of time, but again, establishing a routine really helps with the day-to-day management of kids.  

Mine are all now in their 20's, and I survived with my sanity intact.  And, I'm not the world's most organized person.  Also, having the 3 so close in age, they're close with each other now that they're grown ups.
Thank you for replying im abit more at ease with the thought of adding another now its had time to sink in that im pregnant
You'll do great!  There will be days in which you think -- what have I done.  But mostly, you'll make such happy memories with your growing family.  How far along are you?
Iam now 2 months only early days
Congrats on baby #3!  I know it can be scary, but you will do great- give yourself some time to adjust when baby arrives.  Remember, your older kids can help with the small things- so don't hesitate to get them involved.  In some ways, three is easier then two because if they don't want to hang out with one sibling, they have someone else to play with!

Each number of kids has it's perks and it's drawbacks, so no matter what you will have good days and bad days- hold onto the good moments, and negotiate the bad as it comes.