Appetite

Hey ladies! For anyone who has been pregnant before I am wondering does your appetite come back after first trimester!? Im on week 8 and dont like any of the foods i used to eat and hoping my appetite will come back second trimester!
I'm exactly the same! There's nothing I want to eat and I feel like I'm not eating healthy enough, I'm also 8 weeks xx
You will eat lots and lots during your second trimester. I couldn't get enough food during the second with any of my pregnancies
I lost 10 lbs during the 1st trimester of each of my pregnancies. Lack of appetite and sickness is normal. Your appetite should come back in the 2nd trimester and you'll  gain what you need.
I'm in my second trimester now , 16 weeks , and so far my fatigue and loss of appetite have only gotten wors . My Dr said most likely I'll be like this all pregnancy ,its horrible. But this is only my case hope it doesn't happen to you. Good luck!
I ate a lot in my first trimester, my second trimester was damn.... Now am in my third trimester and I rarely eat .... Only at mid night

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.