Awful kink in my neck

I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and sleep is a little different. I woke up with a really bad kink in my neck. So much that I it sent pain into my chest when I had to put my daughter in her highchair for breakfast. What on earth should I do? I have a heat pad on it now, but it's really painful. One of those things I should call my ob or family doctor for?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have found that sleeping with a Boppy as my pillow has helped me not get that kinked neck feeling as much. There's also those giant 'c'  shaped pillows for preggy mama's that I hear are super comphy.  Good luck.
Ask hubby for a neck massage too! ;3
Helpful - 0
I completely agree with your answer. Even I found that Boppy custom pregnancy pillow will provide you full body relaxation. It is a flexible pillow which is efficient to give relieve to your neck while sleeping.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.