At what week do you commonly start having Braxton Hicks contractions?
I just started having mine since yesterday n im 38 weeks but everyone is different
Okay thank you! I was just curious! I know that my stomach feels super hard a lot but I'm sure that's because I'm getting bigger!
I started BH at 26wks! Im now 30 weeks and still getting them :( there uncomfortable and at times sore but ive been checked out and was told all is fine.
Around 32-34wks with my first and 18wks with this one.
Mine started at 22 weeks im now 33 weeks and still getting them! Everyone is different when it comes to this I think.
Mine also started at 22 weeks and im 25 weeks now!
I didnt feel them with my first. Second baby was aroumd 34 weeks and this time as early as 18 weeks!!
Im 25+3 and after reading this post curious what BH actually feels like. I've felt a discomfort in my lower left and right side starting yesterday but not as bad today. Am I stretching? Is it BH? I'm very curious!

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.