Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Baby "CJ" is here!!!

Hi ladies, I would like to thank all of you all from the bottom of my heart for  being so supportive and for all the feedback that you all have given me!! Well, I was admitted in the hospital on the 11th due to my bp being super high and swelling in my legs, feet, ankles, and hands. They couldn't get my bp down so I had to have my baby delivered early at 32+6. I had my c-section yesterday around 2 something and my lil Prince is finally here. He weighed 4pds and 9ozs. He's a lil small but he is doing very well. I'm sore this morning but it was all worth it!!! Good luck to the rest of you mommies to be with your pregnancies and congrats to all of the new mommies!!! God Bless each and everyone of you all.
Congratulations
Congratulations hun and glad everyone is doing fine.
Thanks ladies!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.