Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Baby after pain

Had my baby Tuesday morning and I'm still in so much pain! What can I take to feel better
..
Take warm water bath in a tub...recheck with the doctor
Why did you post such an ignorant response to her question? It just makes you look like a fool. Shes seeking advice from moms who have been through this and wants to know what helped. No need for ignorant posters here.
Maybe she doesn't want pain pills or vodka! I've seen you are snippy on almost all your post snook quit being a *****! To everyone! Talk about hormones you make yourself look very stupid!    
I agree ^^^
A crazy one!!!
They gave me pills but I still feel like I'm having contractions, very painful idk, if theirs anything that can help with it! Or if I'm going to have to suffer through it! This is my second kid and never felt this with my first.
If you press on your stomach is it tender? With my second i felt achy still after a couple days woke up on night 4 with what i thought where wind pains midwife called next morning sent straight up to hospital got tested turns up it was a womb infection and didnt feel it until day 4 might be best to get checked they canbe dangerous when untreated x
Oh wow! I will have to get it chexked out its day 5 and still feels like contactions, so weird! And my boobs their bright red and so engorged this is very painful!
is it all the time or are contractions when your breastfeeding..apparently the uterine contractions after are worse with each pregnancy..this is what midwife told my friend..she just had number three and had to keep a hot water bottle on her tummy whilst feeding
That's how I was after I had my bg 3 weeks ago. It took up to 2 weeks for me to feel better. But I didn't take any pain pills.
I know for my first baby ibuprofen worked the best for the abdominal and back cramping/pain.  It helped even better than the prescribed pain pills. Also walking a little bit...unfortunatly i had this pain for several weeks after baby was born. Good luck i hope you get some relief.
Thank u ladies! I do feel much better walking ibuprofen and Percocet helped a lot
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.