Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Baby schedule?

I'm a first time mom and need some advice on putting my little one on a schedule? Saturday he will be 2wks. How soon can I start gearing him towards a sleeping schedule (especially at night) and what suggestions do you have?
I put my daughter on a schedule right away. You have establish a bedtime routine.
After my daughter has her bottle, she plays,  we go for a walk, she gets a bath,  eats again and plays in her crib.. Then we put her to bed after 20 minutes. By 4 weeks old, she would sleep from 8:30 pm until 4 am.  you just have to be consistent.  
Look into the book On Becoming Baby Wise...
Schedule is very important such as bath time, feedings etc. Just like Aubsmomma472014 said. My son was still getting up during the middle of the night when he was 6 mo. old and I eventually did the cry it out method. I wish I would have started routine earlier with him but now I know better for my second. Set a "bed time" where everything is dark and quiet at the same time every night. Good luck dear <3
Like sew2009 said on becoming wise works amazing. I used it with my son and he was sleeping through the night by 12 weeks. He is almost 6 now and still follows the same basic sleep routine. I went out and rebought the book to use again this time around!
What about just following the baby's needs?
My 1st born slept threw the night ever since he was born. I was successful with breastfeeding my 2nd and it was like he was constantly hungry and woke up every hour or 2 to eat , i only breastfed till he was 7 weeks after i started formula he slept threw the night
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.