Back pain

I'm 20 weeks and my baby bump is huge lol. I was pretty skinny before I got pregnant, and it seems that all the weight I have gained has gone to my bump. My back kills me day and night and it makes it so hard to sleep at night. I don't want to just keep taking Tylenol. Any mamas know something that helps mid and lower back pain?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have been seeing my chiro once a week. I try to stay away from Tylenol. Also a massage could work as well or myoflex cream
Helpful - 0
I would look into getting a pregnancy belt. It can help with the strain your back is getting from getting so big so fast. It helped me immensely.  
Helpful - 0
My back pains started very early n so far a heating pad does me well while relaxing n before bed.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.