Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Being induced at 5:30 this morning.... TERRIFIED

So im officially 36+6 today with baby #7, i went to my Ob visit yesterday an my blood pressure was high an my 24 hr urine test had protien in it so yes, preeclampsia
Good luck  I'm still waiting on anything to happened 37 weeks pregnant and 3 days  ughh
Good luck
Thank you to you as well
She was born healthy at 4:08 pm she weighs 6lbs 8oz at q9 an a half inches long. Labor an delivery went well did not have any pain thanks to the epidural
Awww yayyyy congratulations mama
Good Job mama
Congratulations to you and your family. Enjoy with your little angel.
Awe thank you both. Hope you all have a safe labor and delivery. I will keep you all in my prayers
Awww congratulations girl happy for u enjoy enjoy .... I'm on my way to ob see what he tells me ugh hope he says he wants to induce or strip membranes I was already 2cm last Monday so praying I'm further ugh is like he don't want to come out 37+5
Thank you! I definitely know the feeling. Every OB appt i went to i was hoping they would induce me because i was having such trouble breathing but they kept saying 39 weeks is the earliest so as soon as i gave up i just kept thinking ok i dont have much longer to go, my following appt they sent me straight to the hospital to be induced oh i was so happy
I know I have one Thursday I turn 38 weeks today let's see if in this week baby boy wants to make his way out on his own pray for me ....
Praying for you not only for the baby to arrive but also a fast an pain free labor an deliver
Thank you but nothing yet I'm 39 weeks I'm having a slow leak it smells like bleach /seen and sorry for tmi but I haven't did the nasty lol can it be my water or what nervous
It definitely could be a slow leak, maybe you should go get it tested if it is your far enough to be induced the worst thing they can do is say no an send you home. How your baby comes soon. Good luck
By the way  how's the new bby
She's good she don't sleep much lol dhe always wants to be held and as soon as she falls asleep i lay her down she wakes right up lol she's spoiled already. She does have a lot of gas so i think her belly might hurt too.. But she is a good baby
Yes I will go in see what they say hope is time would hate to get sent back home
It sounds like you are ready especially at 39 weeks.. I know the feeling of being sent home but better safe them sorry
Yea that's right ... but yeah I'm ready I'll keep u updAted fingers cross come on baby boy let mommy meet u
Yes keep me updated. Praying for you. Hopefully he makes his entrance soon good luck
Thanks I will
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.