Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Blood glucose test

I just got home from by blood glucose test and feel really sick and tired. Is this normal? Does it mean something is wrong?
I felt the same way after.. I think because of the fasting then all That sugar n taking so much blood it jus had me feeling sick n soo sleepy.. But they took my blood first then I drank the drink,1 hr later they took it again, n then in another hour they took it again. So they took a lot o blood..but  I ate n took a nap felt better when I woke up!! hope u feel better soon!!
Thank you, me too. They only did the one hour with me, but I still feel exhausted. I came home and passed out for hours
For some reason I had a 2 hr one. Idk y it was my first time.
I had my test yesterday as well and I felt awful after! I had it at 3pm my time and I came home and laid low for the rest of the night.. headache, exhausted, and just felt gross!
Hey ladies for anyone who is reading this and wondering if they have GD. Yesterday I felt absolutley miserable after my test and was very shaky during the hour long period. I thought for sure I had GD with those gross feelings plus being very over weight (pre pregnancy) and being over the age of 25 I was almost positive I'd get the bad news... turns out those yucky feelings dont mean anything!! I am GD free and passed with flying colors!! I told my dr how gross I felt when they called me with the results and how I was positive I had it and they said nope and feeling crappy is NOT a sure sign that you have it!
If you feel really bad after you could also take cinnamon pills. If the quick sygar increase caused your feelings of discomfort the cinnamon will helo to bring them down and make you feel better.
Thank you ladies for the comfort. I was worried
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.