Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Bloody show

I am pregnant with #4 currently 39 weeks. My ? Is did any of u have a bloody show? If so what was it like? I had mucus plug with other 3 but this time I have what they called bloody show but seems a bit much. Almost as like the start of period. Anyone else experience something like this?
I'm pregnant with my 3rd now only 11wks.  9/2014 my water broke with my son now 1yr. It broke about 12:00 noon and about 9a.m he next day I  started period like bleeding  at 10:20 A.m NY son was born. I say its normal but be sure you doctor / mid wife knows because sometimes they want to at the hospital around that time sometimes they don't.good luck _!!
Did u have any pain? I'm not having any. It worries some say they didn't experience any pain until their water was broke at hospital.it's amazing how diff each preg can be
I did with my last it was a giant glob of blood a lot
That's how mine was it has tapered down now. It was super scary but I'm assuming since its let up its not that bad. I had just never had it before. How long was labor afterwards for u guys?
I had a bloody show with my first boy at 33weeks, I gave birth to him at 37weeks. I was just monitored more closely, but that could have just been because he was born with Gastroschisis (his small intestines & part of his bowel were on the outside of his body). My second I never had anything, my waters broke with him when I started pushing. Good luck and hope u have ur bub soon :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.