Bra suggestions?!!

I'm 32 weeks and I carry high so my bra has become very uncomfortable. I'm also starting to feel more discomfort around my ribs and my bra band doesn't help. Any suggestions?  I bought a bigger bra, from a 40 to a 42, but it's still uncomfortable.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I went to destination maternity I got a few wireless good supporting breathable sports bras by Jessica Simpson there also nursing bras which are great if ur breast feeding I was using partial wired bras but this week they really started to be uncomfortable for me I have a feeling I will be wearing these sports bra until I pop and after while nursing
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
NE7
Thank you for the post! ! I'm going to get Gennie bras too!
#thestruggleisreal
Helpful - 0
I'll Def try the genie bra. Thanks y'all!
Helpful - 0
Yes the genie bra! Is amazing to! Especially after you give birth and your boobs change size by the min.
Helpful - 0
You should look at maternity stores for bras.
Helpful - 0
I found some good wireless super soft bras at walmart! I have large boobs and victorias secret has never fit me. Walmart has been a lifesaver with my new bigger pregnancy boobs. I also put baby powder underneath and in the middle....
Helpful - 0
I just bought a maternity bra and a 3 Pack of the Gennie Bra. I love them. The Gennie  Bras aren't maternity but it's similar to a sports bra but with more sport and makes your boobs still like good and they're soooooo  comfortable and aren't to expensive. I paid 19.99 for a 3 pack. Hope this helps.
Helpful - 0
I appreciate the advice guys! The sports bras make me uncomfortable too. I have a big chest and they are always too tight.
Helpful - 0
I wear sports bras get a nice supportive one with no wires and the least amount of seams you can find.
Helpful - 0
There are bras you can buy that don't have the underwire but are still supportive.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.