Braxtion Hicks

Am I suppose to have BH everyday now I have be having them every since Sunday on and off all during the day they would stop at night I'm 33wks ftm I have a lot of questions
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ive had them every pregnancy many times a day from 12 weeks :)
Helpful - 0
I don't know about every day but I've had them most days and worse some days since 18wks this pregnancy.
Helpful - 0
I am 36 weeks I have been having them all week too. I ask ob today at my appt, and she said it was normal to have them when you are close to the end like me. Its just my uterus getting ready for labor. I dont about having them as early as 18wks I would ask ob could be signs of preterm labor. At 33wks I would think its normal...but I would ask Dr just to be safe its not the start of preterm labor as well. Best wishes momma♡
Helpful - 0
what do they feel like? x
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.