Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Breach

I'm 34 weeks, went to see the midwife today and she says that baby could be breach, i need to go back in two weeks time n if she thinks he us still breach i will have to get a scan the next day, If he is definitely breach they are going to try to turn him if he doesn't turn then I'll have to get a c section
My son was breach he turned at 35 weeks he's now head down  give him some time to flip  I hope he flips :)
My older sis was the same with her 4th, i was worried at first until i talked to her about it, she said she turned on her own but it hurt
Yeah when my son turned I felt like he was gonna rip out of my stomach it hurt but I knew he had turned and it was confurmed at my 36 week app
My baby has been breech from 28wks and today at 35wks at my appointment shes turned :-) so I'm just hoping she stays put. Theres hope x
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.