Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Breastfeeding an pregnant
Has any ladies here ever breastfeed while pregnant? N If do did it hurt n tips to getting him off boob milk.....my 5th pregnancy but 1t time breastfeeding an pregnant
Holy cow mama, you're busy!  Congrats on baby number FIVE!  I guess women do breastfeed pregnant without issues.  It's really a matter if you want to or not or have the energy for it.  I had a 6 month old when I found out I was pregnant with my second.  SURPRISE!!  I did not breastfeed during the pregnancy as I was just too tired.  I weaned my first which for that particular baby, was easy.  I offered bottles and more and more and more of them until he was completely done with the boob. He had no problem going to the bottle as I think he found it easier and possibly more satisfying.  Eliminate day time feeding first, then choose either night or morning to let go of next.  Hopefully your baby will adjust nicely to it.  (IF you choose to wean and again, you don't have to, you can keep breast feeding if you want).  My second child loved nursing.  Oh my gosh, he did not want to stop.  But did eventually.  :>)  Anyway, congrats and stay in touch to let us know how it is going!
Man he's a yr old an he just has absolutely no interest in real milk or formula. .....I've tried everything
I have a 18 month old who refuses any other milk or formula she breast feeds for comfort now and has water and the odd occasion juice and i have just found out im pregnant and the only thing that hurts is when she pinches my boobs kind of kneeding them like they do when there babies but more painfull coming from a toddler as you would know
Your supply will probably take a hit and the taste eill change when milk turns back into colostrum. If you're  not in a rush let nature take it's  course and he may just give it up on his own accord.
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
90.9k Questions
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.