Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Breastfeeding?

Who is and who's not going to do it? I want to hear why you choose to do so :)
I am going to try. I didn't with my son because I was uncomfortable with the idea (I was 16) but ended up with an infection and wouldn't have been able to anyway. With this one I want to try. I'm older (31) and more open to it now. I've just heard all the benefits for both momma and baby, plus saves money on formula!
I wont be. I was very sick when I had my first and after 4wks of persevering and beating myself up over breastfeeding my baby was underweight. I now realise its now how you feed that matters but whether baby is thriving. Facing the same complications this pregnancy I'm just going to go straight to formula feeding because in my situation that is what is best for me and my baby.
I will do it because there are health benefits that can't be replicated in a lab and save money while I'm at it. I hope I have a lot of milk, so that I can even pump and have my husband bond with our baby while feeding him.
I'm gonna try to do fully breastfeeding all the way till maybe at least 6 months or more. My first I couldn't bf bc he wouldn't take the breast at all, but I still pumped till I went dry. My other two I did bf and formula just bc I had to return to work and just didn't wanna struggle. That went great. With this one I won't be returning to work anytime soon and I just feel like its the best to so I hope it goes well.
I plan to breastfeed because that is the healthiest nutrition my baby can receive.
I plan on breastfeeding because of all the benefits that breast milk provides for baby. Plus it will save my husband and I a ton of money.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.