Burning sensation under my right side, please help

Hi girls... im 37 week and ive been having this burning sensation under my right side of the rib, its like i got sunburnt, this happens especially when i lay down, its so uncomfortable and sometimes it gets very paniful.. Have anyone else has experienced this, and is it there any remedies? Thank you in advance ( sorry for my english, not my native language)
I have this exact pain under my right breast. Feels like it's on the inside as well as the outside. Mine is relieved though when I lie down and hurts like crazy when I have to sit upright (especially annoying when I'm at my desk job). I'm 32 weeks and had the same thing with my first pregnancy 2 years ago. I haven't found a remedy except for having a bath/lying down but it sounds like you're the opposite. Thought it was my bra or clothes but the pain is still there when i take the bra off and wear a loose top.
I think we just have to wait till baby is born for some relief from this.
Thank you for your response...The pain its so weird, like someone is keeping a lighter near my right side of the belly haha as long as its normal thats okay, the end is just around the corner. I just wondered if someone else has experienced this...Good luck with your pregnancy, wish u all the best xoxo

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.