Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Can't be bothered exercising!

I'm in my first trimester and seriously have zero motivation to exercise - before I was pregnant I would Exercise 5-6 days a week. Anyone this bad too? And does the motivation come back in the 2nd trimester? Thanks
Most women get their energy back during their second trimester. I know sometimes it's hard to motivate yourself to get up and exercise but you should walk at least 20 minutes everyday during your pregnancy. Trust me it gets better!
That was me also.. I exercised at 6 day a week b4 n then I was just so tired but after a few weeks I had to force myself to go to the gym with zero motivation. Once I got there I had to start slow as if I started a new program. Felt like that for a week and a half then it just became easier n I got my drive to exercise back. Now if I stop going for more then 4 day I get tired again so the trick is to push ur self to get there n ur get thru it. If u don't ull just stay with zero energy n tired all the time. I'm now 34 weeks n I'm still going to the gym 4 to 5 days. I switched running to bike like 3 weeks ago and I'm still doing my weight training.  I have so much energy.
I am in the same boat. I was exercising 5-6 days a week and eating a healthy diet. Now I have not been doing anything and have not been eating horrible, but not the greatest. Its actually making me feel kind of gross that I have not been doing anything. I am hoping to at least walk a couple of hours a week.
I stopped too..i was wayyy too exhausted and all I wanted to do was sleep...i had 1 awesome workout during my 2nd but couldn't walk for a week after it so I'm waiting until baby is out to really get back into it haha I'm due Dec 1st so I've already told my guy for Xmas I want a really good pair of runners.
Same, weight train 5-6 days a week with hiit. I still try to get out and swim or do some pushups but my nausea doesn't let me do much. That and my body just feels extremely sore :(
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.