Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Carry big?

This is my 2nd pregnancy both boy so I'm 5'3 weight 124 when I get pregnant I carry so big with my first I gained 60lbs so far with this pregnancy I gained 48 lbs and I'm 33wks.....anyone carry big as well?
Pretty much the same here and both boys too. I get the "are you sure it's only 1" comments really early too...
Omg so do so annoying or on my ur must be over due or u are really big..like shut the **** up lol I know I huge owell
Oh yeah, so far I've gained 39 pounds @ 36 weeks but they say the baby is measuring 3 weeks ahead of schedule.  This is my fourth pregnancy and all my other children weighed over 8 pounds so I'm not too surprised
I get big too like giant beach ball belly and I've been getting asked since 25 weeks "omg you're going to pop any day now huh!!"

I about popped one lady upside the head for saying it.
I went from 114 to 175 with my first... I lost 25 of it after I had him... with this pregnancy I'm 10 wks gain 8 pounds so far but I'm looking like I'm having twins but it will all work out...
I gained 50 with my first and she weighed 7.7 lbs.
I'm 34+5 with my 2nd. Only gained 25 lbs so far but baby is measuring big, doctor says in the 90th percentile
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.