Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Carrying baby low

Is it normal to carry baby low during pregnancy? I am about 18 weeks and my baby is right in my waistline like directly in my uterus. Has anyone had this issue too what did your doctor say and can you still find out the gender of the baby if they are laying low?
Under the supervision of my ultrasound tech I had to move in different positions to try to get the baby to move bc she was sitting with her buttocks downward in the birth canal as if she was sitting in a chair..lol. But she finally moved after several attempts to get her to do so. It was a very exciting to see her move her limbs and be stubborn..lol
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.