Colostrum @ 5wks...what?!

I am 5 wks with my second baby, my first is 9mo, and today at work I looked down and noticed I had leaked a little on my shirt. Is this normal? I didn't leak at all last time. I also feel like I have filled out quite a bit in my tummy. Anyone else experience anything like this?
Its normal. I could still express minimal amounts of milk up to 2 years after I stopped breastfeeding. Now 11 years later and pregnant with my second I started noticing small trace amounts of colostrum at 3 months.
Yes it can be normal especially with your children being so close.  Each time one of my children turned seven months I found out I was pregnant again.  I would start the pregnancy leaking,  stop in the middle and start again at the end.  No worries

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.