Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Could i go into labor early?

Im currently 33 weeks with my 2nd child, with my 1st i never experienced labor or contractions. So i went to the hospital to see if i was having real or fake contractions. They ended up sending me home saying i only had 4 contractions in an hour and wasnt dialating. Is that normal or should i be worried about going into labor early?
I had real contractions anywhere from 5 to 10 mins apart with my second child since 32 weeks and was dilating very slowly. They would send me home time and time again But she stayed in there until 39 was and 2 days.
Yes it's possible to have early labor but if your doctor doesn't seemed worried about it then I wouldn't too worry about it much. If they think there's a chance they will tell you the probability of that.
Hope that helps
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.