Cramps during pregnancy

I am 5 weeks pregnant! Very excited ! But I am cramping and cramping. What does that mean. Am I okay?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Cramping in early pregnancy can be growing pains. As long as its not followed by bleeding you should be fine(: if your really worried contact your doctor or go get checked in the er to be sure
Helpful - 0
Cramps are normal in early pregnancy. If you begin to have painful cramps with bleeding, go to your doctor. Otherwise don't try to worry much. I know it's hard not worry. I am ttc my 3rd child and hoping I conceived this month.

So you should be fine, take prenatal vitamins if you haven't already.

Congrats
Helpful - 0
I am 13 weeks and still having them and I have seen the baby twice and it is doing well. Just ***** cuz it hurts. But its perfectly normal to feel them your whole pregnancy. Your body is growing and adjusting.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.