Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Cramps?

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I'm feeling some cramps! Is this normal for early pregnancy?
Hi i m also in my 6th weeks, and having cramps too. My doctor said its normal.
Are yours like menstrual cramps?
I found out may 30th I'm 6-7weeks as Well! From my blood levels I get cramps to out of no where n generally they go away in short time. My doctor n mother n aubt who are nurses all said it was normal!
Oh ok thank you!! Are yours like menstrual cramps?
Ya and I get headaches like I did before my pd
Yes it is normal.
That's how I started with cramps then spotted but after i was bleeding and had a miscarriage.
How bad were your cramps? And did u bleed while u cramped? Or did u cramp for several days then u bled?
I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage
Very bad like menstrual periods cramps also I spotted for one day then,after I was showing blood blood after that I went to the e.r it sure was a miscarried, just fyi go get check out to see if theirs no infection UTI or yeast infection just to be in the safe side
I cramped and bleed for days
Did u ever cramped by itself? Or u just bled and cramped?
With both my daughter and this pregnancy I had quite a bit of cramping. They felt like mild (for me) menstrual cramps. My cramps usually make it very hard to even stand up. Having had previous miscarriages it was very scary to be cramping, but I talked with my doc and everything was fine and he said cramping is normal in the beginning but if you have bleeding or severe pain on one side to go to the doc.
I am in 6th week (just did hpt today). From everything I have read and everyone I know, cramping is normal. I have cramping as I am typing this, it's hard to describe. Kind of like light period cramps but more a tugging than a twisting feeling like I would usually get. I am sure you are absolutely fine, but see a doc if you are really worried. Better safe than sorry.
I to have cramps really bad. But honestly I think half the time they are gas pockets or our baby is starting to form the umbilical cord so cramping can occur!
In my first pregnancy I cramped like menstrual cramps. That's how I knew I was pregnant as hadn't had a period for years. It's very normal indeed.
It's very normal... I'm 6 weeks pregnant n im experiancing cramps...
Cramping is normal so long as there is no bleeding. If you don't cramp that could be cause for concern. I feel at ease when I cramp because it means your uterus is slowly expanding to make room for baby. MY OB nurse said you should frel crsmping
Feel cramping and sometimes even achey
I am 7 weeks and having the same feeling today with no spotting. Just monitor and track... this is my first baby so I understand the nerve rackingness :) keep a journal log (even on a calendar) and make a list of questions for the doc...that's helping to keep me sane..and finding this blog!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.