Crunch Time

I am starting to feel like it's crunch time for getting ready for baby. I want to wash everything and get it put away but I am trying to wait until after my baby shower which is Feb 22. Im due April 11. And I have alot of cleaning and organizing I want to do around the house. I have made a list hoping to make it more manageable and checking it off as I go. How are you ladies doing for getting ready? I also need to finish up my birth plan, figure out what i want to pack in my bag. Also after the baby shower I will be able to get everything I still need. I'm not stressed yet, just taking it one day at a time. Oh, I also need to sew baby's blanket and curtains for his room, which will involve a trip to the craft store. I better get off of here and get to it!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I feel the same except Im on bed rest so very limited in what I can do. My shower is March 8th. I can't wait 2 really start getting things in order. I'm due April 20th
Helpful - 0
Im due april 11th csection april 4th. I gor everythingI could get done by week 29 Iincluding packing my bag. Now all thats left is week prior, clean the crap out of house, groom animals
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.