Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

DINNER TIME

HEY LADIIES WHATS FOR DINNER MY HUSBAND IS COOKIN ME STEAK MASH POTATOS & SPINACH (:
I really want quesadillas-but that'll have to wait til we getbpaid tomorrow-so tonight its quick & easy-hot dogs, Mac n' cheese & broccoli
Homemade Empanadas & Plantains
My kids wanted pizza so they won even thoughI usually make healthy stuff for dinner
We had chicken nuggets and French fries
I am craving bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with mozzarella cheese..yum..but everyone wants churchs chicken. Plus that means i have to go to the grocery store and buy the stuff..maybe tomorrow: )
We had Subway for dinner. My husband and I both had a rough day so we decided to order out tonight.
Steak sweet potatoes and salad :)
Chicken and fresh squash! The squash was just what I wanted! Lol... I don't really have cravings but if I see something that looks good or sounds good....I gotta have it!
Chicken Alfredo
I'm baking Northern Pike fish with some garlic and baked potatoes! :))
That sounds good ^^^^
Pepper Steak with rice and corn on the cob!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.