Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Do symptoms show sooner with subsequent pregnancies?

Hi ladies, I'm 29, I have two LO already and I have a strong feeling that I may be pregnant with my 3rd. Is it possible to experience symptoms at 3 weeks? I don't remember feeling them that early with my first two. I was 12 weeks when I found out I was pregnant with my first child bc I had a lot of spotting until the end of my 1st trimester.  With my 2nd I found out at 4 weeks but that was by accident, I went in for my yearly woman's checkup and Dr came back in to say congrats..  Now I'm not sure,  my husband and I aren't planned on a 3rd. I'm currently a full time student trying to finish and get my degree. I have felt completely exhausted the past few days, even while taking vitamins....

So anyways is this possible??
I found out at 3 weeks... Idk how I got a positive because for my first 2 kids even blood work wouldnt show up positive till atleast 8 weeks... I got 2 positives with dollar store pregnancy tests this time around and very strong lines too good luck
Okay thank you,  I'm supposed to have my period next week.  So I will wait until then. :) thank you for the advice.
I did! I also have 2 LO and I didn't get a positive til I was 5 weeks along with them. This time I took a pregnancy test last Saturday 5/3/14 and got a strong positive.  I've taken a pregnancy test EVERY DAY since... still positive. My period isn't due til 5/13/14.  Good luck!
That's awesome, well congratulations on the new pregnancy.  I think if I am my older child will be okay but not my toddler, she is very possessive of me. Lol I thought it was hard with two. I can't image how chaotic 3 will be :)
That happened with me too. I'm also on my third and I noticed my symptoms earlier with each pregnancy too. I found out at 7 weeks with my first, I just knew I was pregnant with my second even though all the pregnancy tests said no and with the third I just had a feeling I was, I just didn't want it to be true. My first born is 4 and my second just turned 1. I am currently 21+4 weeks.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.