Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Due dates everyone lol !!!!
So when is everyone due let's see if we can find our twins lol. As of right now by my lmp I am due June 29th with my 5th baby so excited!!
Late July with my 3rd
Sorry july 19tg
I'm due august 1 just got my first ultrasound today
Jan 3 based on LMP, Jan 13 based on first ultrasound
Did you have your little one yet?  Hope all is going well- let us know how you are doing and congrats!
April 17th as of today I have 10 more weeks or less unless I go to 42 weeks like last time I don't mind going a few days over but those extra 2 weeks waiting was so hard.. This is baby #5 for us
Hi  lacymoff!  Congratulations!  Wow, baby number 5.  Busy momma.  Are your kiddos close together in age?  My doctor induced me after my first so that my delivery was planned.  Wow, that was a lot easier than waiting those extra two weeks which I did with my first pregnancy.  Hats of to you for waiting!  :>)  Anyway, stay in touch with us and let us know how you are doing!!
Yes and they go girl,boy,girl,boy and this is suppose to be a girl unless they get it wrong one of my kids they got wrong didn't know untell birth but was a great surprise .. they are ages 6,4,2,1 and 31 weeks today
   Well, I hope that this baby is a girl to complete a perfect pattern.  :>)  At least you have all the stuff, boy or girl.  :>)  I hope you get a break for just you here and there.  When is this baby due?
April 17th so 7  more weeks
wow lacymoff---  you're close!  Hope you feel good!!!
August 28 #5 baby girl
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
90.9k Questions
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.