Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Early pregnancy back pain?

Hi everyone. I just found out that I'm pregnant a couple of days ago and I believe I'm around 4 weeks. Today I have been experiencing back pain on and around my spine. I've tried a warm shower and and am now trying a heating pad, but it's been happening all day and nothing seems to help. I guess I'm just wondering if this is normal? I haven't really had any cramping, and no spotting at all. This is my first pregnancy and I'm trying not to worry because I know it's not good for me, but I can't help it! Anyone else experienced this? Thanks!
Yea
Im 4 wks myself wid my sec after miscarry.. try layin on yur left side and get relax. First trimester is very high risk
I had back pain right from the start I'm now 20 weeks and it hasn't went anywhere but yeah it moved to my hips I would say its normal your body is going through a lot of changes even early
I'm a ftm and like you I had bad back pain early on. It was one of my only pregnancy symptoms. I ended up going to a chiropractor for the first time in my life. It was amazing!! Got adjusted and it took care of the pain
Thank you! All of this is still so new to me, so it helps my nerves to get answers from ladies that have been there already.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.