Early scan UK

OK, so here is the story, I had an early Mc in December and am now pregnant again (I think 5+5 weeks, midwife has put it down to 9+5 due to irregular periods) my question is, in the UK... How long does it take for the date of the early scan to come through? I am almost desperate to see this baby's heartbeat.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yay, got my scan date! 03.09...
I know, I don't feel very pregnant either and feel as though I am in a constant panic... There are a lot of sites to go private with, it's just a bit costly.
Helpful - 0
I think it varies on where abouts you live. I'm in the SW and i think our first scan is around 12 weeks here. I too am considering going private as most of the time i don't feel pregnant. I'm only 6 weeks though so i guess i have it all to come
Helpful - 0
I got mine at 8 weeks
Helpful - 0
I went private at 7 weeks for an early scan cost 40 pound am in UK
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.