MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Excerise1

Hi im only 5 week in and im looking for some advice on excerising at this stage. I was doing a spin class and a body pump class once a week and would love to continue doing it as I felt they give it increased my energy levels but a bit worried to continue as this is my first pregnancy. any advice ladies?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I've heard swimming is really good
Helpful - 0
Click on the menu. Select Week by week. Select What is happening to your body. There is an "exercise" hyperlink. Click on it. Great information for your question. Hope this helps.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.