Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Fainting

Today I was cashing out of the store and my vision went and I could hear and ringing/buzz
I was out for 3 minutes according to my boyfriend I'm 16weeks what might have caused this?
Low blood sugar could have caused it. Keep peanut butter crackers on you and something to drink. I have to due to my hypoglycemia. I have always had it but it gets worse with pregnancy. I also have heard many women getting it during pregnancy and then it going away after.
Dehydration
Those are symptoms or pre eclampsia or dehydration. I'd go in to get checked out and have your blood pressure taken.  
Those aren't just symptoms for just those 2 issues. It can be anything. Just talk to your doctor and get checked out. Mine is hypoglycemia and I do that a lot but normally can feel it coming on so I know to sit before it happens. It may not be any of these things so you need to call your doctor.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.