False labor?????

Last night i really couldn't sleep i just felt like bad cramps the whole night no matter how i would lay it was painful and all day today ive felt cramps on and off no mucus plug no bleeding or anything that show any other signs of labor the cramp intervals vary anywhere from 5 to 6 minutes to even 20 minutes in between can this be false labor?????
It sounds like false labor , I had the same thing at 35 weeks , went to the ER and got sent home .
Is there anything i could do to feel better?
Have you been drinking enough water? Dehydration can cause contractions
I'm in the same boat as you,  it ***** and I haven’t found a way to stop it either :(
It does suck i decided to come to hospital they checked me and put me to walk if they see I've started to dialate imma stay to be evaluated for a vbac if im still not dialating im getting sent home... Tbh i feel better walking than laying in bed during contractions so im hoping for the best
Tbh i don't think i have been at all that hydrated :( i try but guess didn't try good enough
Yes dehydration causes cramps and contractions , and I was dehydrated. So you can maybe take some pain meds and drink lots of water . How many weeks are you ?
Update!!!! I had my baby girl yesterday :)
Congrats on your lil one
Congrats ! How many weeks were you ?
I was 38weeks and 3 days!! Ill share my labor story in a post it was scary
Okay
I hope everything is ok with you and baby.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.