Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Feeling frustrated!!

Hello all - i don't normally post but need to vent! I am 29 weeks pregnant an we have begun remodeling our kitchen and living room. My hubby is doing all the work but its taking forever! I can't help with the majority of the work since we are stripping an re-staining our cupboards - it has taken a lot longer then i ever expected! Our new floors come in on Wednesday so we need all cupboards done by then plus the new counter top and sink in before before we/he can paint an then put in floors. I feel like if i could help - the project would be going a lot faster! If only i knew how long this would take i would have waited or hired someone to do it! Just so much to get done before our new little one arrives! ave 3 boys, oldest being 14 youngest being 2 an a baby girl due in February !
I'm fixing up a house I got my me, my son and lil lady due in Jan.. it' taking a long time as well because I can't do as much as I'd like but my mom is a godsend and doing a lot of it.. I have to remind myself that I'm keeping her safe and healthy by not over doing it or being around the stains and other string smelling things.. but still very frustrating :(
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.