Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

First babies come early or late?

I am due may 6th and was wondering if anyone who had their first baby come a few days or few weeks early?  Is it more common for first time babies to come after due date?

Anyone do anything to jump start labor at 37 weeks?
I had my first baby 5 days before due date.  I went into labor spontaneously and I expect similar results with this second pregnancy.  I have heard that it's very common for ftms to go over on due date though.  
Most first time moms go over their due date. With my first I went a few days over but my ob decided to induce which I highly discourage for many reasons.
Dya know i have a lot of friends who have been similar with every birth..i kno thats not always the case but i have one friend who had all 3 at 38/39 weeks..and others who are late/induced with all..so i have no idea..hoping this one will be earlier for me tho..this is my second n was 11days late with first..due may 8th :)
My 1st I gave birth 3 weeks early csection and my other 2 kids was planned csections it all depends.
With my first pregnancy, I delivered my daughter at 37 weeks. Today is my due date with my second and still no signs of his arrival. It differs for everyone.
My first was suppose to been born June 19 He was born June 1.
I delivered at 38+5
My First I had him at 38 wks. #2/#3 39wks. I'm 36 wks tmrw, now with #4, 2 cm dialated.
1st 40+4 2nd 39+5 3rd 39+3 4th Im hoping a little early
I was induced with my first. I was 41+2 when he finally arrived. I'm 30 weeks pregnant with #2 and hopefully she arrives on her own, a little early.
I waz 2 weeks over due date and hatto be induced then dident start pushing till 24 hours later then she was wrong way hatto have c section in the end she was 2 cosy
And can anyone ttell me plz if u are having a planned c section what date will they book you in is it after your due date or before xx
I'm a ftm so I can't answer this but May 6th is my bday!!! :p
I had my daughter on her due date.
I had my son at 35 weeks. This time around I will be having a c-section at 38 weeks due to many issues with my first and me being so high risk. I just hope we make it to 38 weeks! I'm 28+5 today
I had to be induced with my first (girl) and this little boy we are having now im 31 weeks tomorrow and hope he is early because i want to experience the oncoming of labour without it being kick started with drugs.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.