Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

First time twins...12 weeks today!

Is anyone else having twins for the first time? If so, what have your experiences been like so far?

I've mostly been nauseated and exhausted...And slightly nervous.
First time around and having twins as well. I've mostly been nauseated and tired too. I feel so bloated a lot, like I could eat one cracker and feel like a hate a full course meal. I'm about 10-11 weeks. Best wishes to you
I have a 2 try old and now we are 8 weeks pregnant with twins. I feel like complete crap! Lol I was sick wi the my son but this is on a whole other level. Not even Zofran is working. It's just tough because my son cries when I throw up and walks around saying mommy's sick. I feel bad for him :( my husband helps a lot though which is good. Are you guys still pretty sick?
Thank you! You're right behind me by a week. I haven't had the bloated feeling. Nausea is killing me more than anything lol. Good luck to you too!
And yes Emilee99 I can totally relate. This pregnancy is totally different from my other 2 pregnancies. It's a whole new ball game lol. The sickness is pretty hard to deal with. I have a good support system. My husband is great. I haven't thrown up yet. Sometimes I wish i would to see if it makes me feel better. And I know your 2 year old doesn't understand what's going on poor baby. Hopefully this stage will pass over for us all. Good luck ladies♡
Goodluck to you guys too. It took me until almost 16 weeks to feel better with my son so I'm hanging on to that. Only 8 more weeks to go for me. Ugh... I haven't even got really excited about the babies yet because I've been focusing on trying to not throw up so much. Are your twins in the same sac or do they have their own? Mine apparently have their own and own placenta.  So I'm thinking they are more than likely fraternal.
Hi I am 26 weeks today with twin boys and n the beginning I was extremely tired. I would actually fall asleep on the road and not know why. I had about 3 months of that and after that I felt great but the only problem I seem to have is that my feet swells a lot so I have to sit down most of the time. Congrats and Good luck ladies!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.