Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Full Breasts

Is it normal for your breasts to feel so heavy/full that they hurt just hanging there at 4/5 weeks? It's been 6 years since my last pregnancy so I feel like a new expecting mom all over again.
Yes... Mine seem to get worse at night for whatever reason. Most nights I can't even sleep on my side because the weight from one boob on another is just too painful
Yep.  It blows
I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and my breasts are super swollen and sore to the point that my bras are not even fitting
I had to go up a a bra size within my 1st 6 weeks of pregnancy.. good luck! I'm 20 weeks and ha e already gone up 2 bra sizes..
omg, from weeks 6-9 roughly I'd sit around with no shirt, no bra, with a cold rag on mine! I found out I was pregnant at 6 weeks, but my boobs had been KILLING ME for probably 2-3 weeks.. I assumed it was my period coming, but they became unreal!! I waited 2 weeks after my missed period to take a test, but sure enough.. sore boobs & nipples were my first sign!!

I DON'T miss that!! lol I just admitted to my fiancé last night: I was letting out little chihuahua out one night (it was cold outside) so I decided to lift up my shirt & lightly push my boobs up against the door.. because it was freezing cold lol!!! it felt soooo good, gosh.. I was miserable haha!! it'll get better!! (((:
Mine hurt all the time too i hope that means they'll get big enough to feed the baby (they're small lol )!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.