Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Gender

How soon can you find out the sex of the baby?
I was told at 15wks and was confirmed at 20wks that she was right about the gender
Best educated guess can be around 12-15 weeks. Weeks 18 and on they can give you a definite answer.
You can get a blood test done at around 10 weeks that can tell you the gender. We call it the harmony test where I'm from.
The sneak peak blood test can tell you at 9 weeks. A 3D/4D can tell you starting around 14 weeks and are quite accurate, I did one and it was very obvious. Most of them also come with a garuntee that of for whatever reason they don't feel confident in awnser they'll reschedule in a month to check again for free. You also normally find out at the 20 week anatomy scan.
We were told at 15 weeks and confirmed at 20.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.