Gender?

How early can you find out the gender of your baby? I'm 14 weeks and 3 days my next app is Jul.18th, I'm hoping we can find out by than. It's my first baby and I'm so excited just wondering if I'm carrying a baby boy or baby girl. Congrats to all and God Bless all of our bundles of joy.
Blood test can be done at 11 weeks to find out gender
Thank you for your input, I'll request a gender blood test at my next doctors app.
Yea I did my test at 10 weeks
That's awesome. What are you having? When's your due date?
I found out I'm having a boy. They did test at 10 weeks an I found out 2 weeks later. I'm currently 24 weeks 4 days. An have had it confirmed at 2 different sonograms. I'm super excited.
I found out at 16weeks but had to wait for my 20week scan to confirm. Congratulations :)
I'm 23 weeks with a boy due on Oct 24th
I did the blood test too, Im not one to want to be surprised. They need 2 weeks to get results so get that done when you can. Otherwise you will have to wait for 19 weeks ultrasound.
You can find out at 16 weeks or just wait until your scheduled ultrasound
How can I help reduce the nausea and metallic taste in mouth
Well what helped me whenever I felt nausea coming on I just sucked on limes I know it may seem crazy but it worked for me. Maybe a bit of ginger ale will help
I think I'm just gonna wait until my next scheduled ultrasound, I think the blood test method is cool but ultrasound maybe more accurate .
I found out at my 14 week scan and again at 16 18 and 20 week scan to confirm
You took the blood test or  the ultrasound ?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.