Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Glucose levels

Did any get their blood sugar tested & received high level results the first time? Mine was 165 without eating anything only drinking the liquid they test u with& I'm 28 weeks
I falied both my 1 and 3 hour test :(  both times my glucose levels were high. So I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Are u scheduled for the 3 hour one?
Yes I have to go back in the am& retest for three hours...I'm nervous, how high were your levels if u don't mind me asking& did u have to change your diet?
At how many weeks do they have you take that test?
They do it between 24-28 weeks
Okay so not looking forward to that.
My doctor didn't tell me she just said that both times they came out high. And yes after the diagnoses they set up an appointment with a specialists who goes over a diet plan for you. I check my sugar levels 4x a day now it's really not that bad though honestly,  once you start understanding it and learning to eat better it's a piece of cake. Don't worry too much about it you'll be fine
Thanx...I guess I just can't helpbut to be nervous
Well managed gd pregnancy is not high risk at all :) I've got it too plus on meds
Sorry didn't mean to post it twice
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.