Gross? Normal? Help

I am currently 11weeks pregnant and it's my 1st baby & as I was cleaning myself in the restroom I noticed "booger" came out of my vagina... Is this normal. I'm scared.. Help
Sounds like discharge. However, you could call your doctor and have them check you for an infection. But I know I've had a booger like discharged and my doctor said no infection
Can you elaborate on "Booger" please?
If it's what I think your talking about, it's just discharge. Being pregnant your body produces different discharge than what you normally have. (If your a woman who normally had a discharge, I'm not hit when I'm pregnant I have a little bit)
Is like clear and was long and not too thick.it is a discharge but idk if that's normal.. But reading these comments make me feel little better.im only 11weeks so I've gone to the clinic one time so far. Next appt is March by then I will b close to 5months

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.