Growing too fast??

Hi ladies, I don't know if to be conceded but EVERYONE around me has told me I am growing way to fast, I am only a month and a half, and you can see my belly popped out already. Should I be concerned??  
Probably just bloated right now. Tell those people to mind their own business lol
Lol, I will surely tell them, and the bloaded comes from gas?
& Thank you
Don't worry about it. We all grow at different stages. Some months I have been huge. And other months people have told me that I was small and neat. If your doctors happy then their nothing to worry about.
I'm only 9 weeks and having the same...
I tell them all is because i can't poop.. it shuts them up. .
Thank you ladies :)
Not to worry at all my friend started showing at just 8 weeks becuz she was little every body is different n all depends on the size of ur body n weight ect. Tell them to mind there own business. U cud be showing now and growing fast and then go a few months where there's no grown like I said Every1 is different don't worry x
Thank you, I am also a small figure. I am 4'11 and my weight is 114, I'm thinking that's why I am showing but to be on the same side I made an appointment with the doctor to make sure how far a am, because we are only going by my last period, but I've also heard many cases that you can still get your period and be pregnant also
Everyone shows differently and every pregnancy shows diff as well. with my first I didn't show I'm already heavy I just looked like I gained weight. with this one I'm much bigger. Just eat healthy and don't worry about others . and lol at doinitalone comment!
I gained 5 kgs since I got pregnant and only 8 weeks at this point. Never been so big in my life BUT I was quite underweight before the pregnancy or would say on the lower side of weight for my hight.

I think its healthy event at first I was quite frightened..

But true - After a good dinner I look like half way through the pregnancy already! Its mostly bloating...

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.