HCG LEVEL RISE DROP AND RISE AGAIN? HELP!!!

Hello, I am new to this forum. We just found out the 11th of october that i am pregnant..with a hcg level of 131 then on the 12th the hcg levels went to 127 then on the 16th they were 112. So we were told that basically the baby was dead more than likely it was a blighted ovum. to expect a miscarriage or schedual a d&c if nothing happened by friday. we went to the hospital thursday for a ultrasound and another hcg.. but now after being told that my hcg level would never go back up. that they would just keep going down. My HCG level last thursday was 222. then friday night was 305 and today it is 528. They think i am somewhere between 4 and 5 weeks pregnant... but has anyone ever experienced a hcg level drop and rise again? should i still prepare for a misscarriage? Can this still be a blighted ovum? God I hope someone can help me..I have to go in every 48 hours to have hcg leves drawn and every time i go in i feel devistated thinking it is gonna drop again. This is my first experience with this. And is 528 a good level for the gestation i would be?
I'm going through the same thing, what happened to your situation?
Yes thats what it is when one has a m/c.  I too went thro one more than a year ago. But still can't get over it. The only consolation is that there is an angel looking down at us
could be a possible m/c with vanishing twin.
Hi everyone, I found out I was pregnant a week and a half ago, absolutely delighted. Planned a picnic to tell my husband and booked an appointment with gp. Night before appointment started spotting light brown very light. I wasn't worried until going to gp and hearing threatened miscarriage. Starred bleeding red on Friday afternoon and was devistated. Felt like i was grieving all weeken, i had no idea it would be this emotionally difficult. Throughout this i have had the following hcg results-
Thursday 215
Saturday 450
Monday 850
Wednesday (today) 530
So after grieving on the weekend started getting excited again early this week and down again today. What a terrible rollercoaster ride.
I have been bleeding on and off for a week now and tomorrow I will have a scan, they are trying to work out if i need a d&c ~ Yuk no thanks
Just what you need at Christmas
Hi everyone, I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant a week and a half ago, absolutely delighted. Planned a picnic to tell my husband and booked an appointment with gp. Night before appointment started spotting light brown very light. I wasn't worried until going to gp and hearing threatened miscarriage. Starred bleeding red on Friday afternoon and was devistated. Felt like i was grieving all weeken, i had no idea it would be this emotionally difficult. Throughout this i have had the following hcg results-
Thursday 215
Saturday 450
Monday 850
Wednesday (today) 530
Just what you need at Christmas
Update -
This morning I went for the ultrasound, as i expected they did not see anything. The radiologist started talking to me asking how long we had been trying for (1year) and i said you always know it would be sad for a woman to go through but it is f***ing horrible. Then of course i got really upset and started crying. They didn't charge me for the appointment.
Dr wants me to get another blood test tomorrow to make sure levels are dropping and not ecptopic. Bleeding stopped last night and started again this afternoon,dark brown. Stomach and uterus are so tight and uncomfortable. Any physical pain does not come close to emotional pain.
We home home today and friends send a message announcing they have had a baby today, the timing is incredible.
Next time i would like to do things Different. If i suspect Im pregnant i will eat right and stop drinking but i will not go to gp until i think Im 3 months (if i make it that far without mc or any pain). I do not want to be a human pin cushion again (don't know if i will go tomorrow), my arms are bruised from the needles and yesterdayit got stuck in my arm. I know it would have always been hard but felt harder having and waiting on all the tests rather than just letting my body do what it had to do. I feel totally depleted, sad, exhausted and a bit angry but not sure who at.
going through the same so what happen to you is eveything ok      i am so unsure what to think
Today I went i have my blood taken to check HCG for the RE. While I was out shopping i had a slight cramp and i could feel blood come out. went to the hospital. because I am so far along 3-4 weeks they did not see a thing on the US. On tuesday HCG levels were 70. today HCG levels were 51. they told me they think i had a miss but are not for sure. Just what i need right before christmas....now i am completely depressed.
Hello! I just spent over an hour reading all these posts. To those who found strength, I applaud you. When I was 4 weeks pregnant, I went into the dr. as I was having sharp pains on my left side. My hcg level was 9000! So very high! Too high! I had an ultrasound and my Dr stated it looked like the sac was collapsing and to prepare for a miscarriage. He told me so many things... But all I could think of at that time was- run.

Three days later, my numbers fell to 6000. So we waited. And waited. I found strength with prayer and close friends and family. A week later, I went in for another ultrasound. There was no bleeding. No cramping. But I didn't feel as pregnant either. My breasts were no longer sore, and I felt physically great (emotionally was another issue). I was now 5 weeks along. My husband was with me... And I see him holding up two fingers. I couldn't look at the screen. There- he saw two perfect sacs. One had a heartbeat. the other had flickers of a heartbeat.

My numbers shot up to 18000 a week later. Another ultrasound.... Two heartbeats. This time, one measured at 142. The other at 120. I have a follow up appointment on Wednesday with a OB who specializes in high risk pregnancy and they are doing a HD ultrasound. I'm very much showing... And am now 12 weeks along. Very sick, very tired, but very happy. Needless to say, we have completely put this in the hands of God. If the drs. Are baffled at this, and they have no answers.... Then the power of prayer is mighty. If these babies don't make it....although sad,  then that was the plan. I'm 36. Happily married, and we have  9 and 6 year old girls who are simply beautiful. This wasn't a planned pregnancy, but not prevented either, as none of us know Gods plan. no fertility drugs were used.

Please, don't give up your strength. Losing a baby, or even thinking or not knowing for sure if your baby is lost is a heartbreaking situation. I have faith in my Dr. I trust him fully. But there are moments when even science can't answer medical questions. Pray. For HE loves all the little children. Born and unborn.
I had my last period dec. 3rd and took 3 pregnancy tests all came back positive. I went to the doctor and their test came back negative. They did a hcg test and they said I was pregnant but very early. I started bleeding on dec 31 but no pain and it was light they did a ultrasound and seen nothing and did another hcg test and said my numbers were dropping and to expect a miscarriage its weird to me since I had no cramping and didn't pass a clot had this happened to anyone else?

I started to bleed on the 16th of Dec (Thursday) and it felt like your normal period but I am didn't stop. At my two week mark I decided to go to the hospital to find out why I was still bleeding and they did a serious of test and it turned out that I am pregnant however they said that my levels were really low like 121 at that time. So they made me an appointment with my OBGYN for the next day and they took more blood work. On Tuesday they called me and said that they believe I am going through a misscarraige because my levels dropped to 92. I went in Wednesday and they took more blood and said that it dropped again to 42 but also said by this time it should have been at a zero already so they are making me wait another two weeks to make sure that it has gone down completely. What I hate though is that the doctor tells you that you are misscarrying but because you have HCG levels they still have to consider you still pregnant. :-( This would be my second misscarraige. The doctors said that there is nothing wrong with me down there it's just a spontainous misscarriage.
Hi Everyone- I'm having the same issue.  I found out I was pregnant on 12/24/11 and a blood test confirmed it on 12/27.  The first day of my LMP was 11/26.  So, that makes me around 7 weeks pregnant.  My first HCg levels were 1015.  I was checked again on 1/10/12 and they went up to 2146.  It took 2 weeks to double.  My doctor said the baby looks low on the US and made me get another blood test yesterday.  The levels dropped to 2114.  He's saying its ectopic.  But, I have had no bleeding.  Yes, I have some cramping, but my breasts are tender, and I am nauseous as well.  My OB is hoping my body will m/c and wants to see me again on tuesday.

I had a c-section with my first child and my OB feels the baby is too close to the c-section scar as well and  should have settled higher than where it currently is.

I am really worried.  At this stage, my baby should have a heart beat right? What are my chances of carrying to full-term? If this baby is ectopic, what are the next steps?

Has only had a pregnancy similar to this and had a healthy baby?  I'm looking for something to hope in....
Please shed some light......I found out I was pregnant Dec 27th (Last period was Nov 24th) and around Jan 8th I started spotting and now it has turned into mild bleeding (about a pad a day). I had my HCG tested on the 8th they were 2014 then on the 10th had them tested again and they were 2099. The doctors say its very low for where it should be. They sent me for an ultrasound on the 11th to see if I was miscarrying (by this point had three doctors tell me I was). I went in for the ultrasound it showed the yoke, but no baby, turns out the doctor that looked at the ultrasound says that I'm only 5 weeks instead of 6 1/2 that my cycle says I should be. I was then sent for another two HCG tests and on the 12th it was 1641 and now today (14th) the results are 1847. I don't understand why they are going down and then back up. The first two tests were done at the hospital and the last two were done at the lab. Both places had the second results go up, but not by much. What can this mean for me? I have another ultrasound scheduled for the 25th to see if theres a heart beat. Please someone shed some light on this I am so very scared, don't want to lose this baby and its eating away at me to think I'm going to have to wait a little over a week to have a deffinate answer.
I'm so relieved that I'm not by myself in this up and down hcg roller coaster. I've had a MC like 3 months ago.I just found out 2 weeks ago I'm pregnant. We had a blood test done it read 480 on Thursday. Went to Er on Saturday due to mild cramps no blood but tested hcg it was 180. Was told to recheck on Tuesday ok retested on Tuesday its an 440. The doctors can't explain it so I'm going back in a couple of days to be retested but I haven't had no bleeding during this hold ordeal just a few mild cramps. Can anyone shed some light on this situation
Hi there so everyone that has been through this which this is a great site to read about others, What i want to know is what was your outcome did everyone miscarry there babies??
My sympathy to everyone that may have lost there babies
I didnt post on this comment in the past but, this too did happen to me. My levels did increase but they did not double within the 48hrs as my doctor suggested they should. I Finally decided to have a D/E at just under 10 weeks. I was diagnosted with a blighted ovum. But we are still trying! good luck to all you Ladies!
Thank you for your response and i am sorry it happened to you and good luck for the future and i will be trying again to once i have a D/C:)
Im goin thru the sme thng as we speak! I was tld i was pregnant on da 10th of jan. and dat my hcg level was 70, strted crmpin around da 12th den strtd bleedin around da 23rd! Nw my hcg level is 359 but dropped by 10 around da 24! I have anotha appt on Mon.! So im scared& jus dnt kno wat to do! I hope im nt m/c
Its a shme bcuz my hcg level is 359 & i hve heard so mny dffrnt thngs dat idk hw far preg i am! All da guesstimtes bcuz da baby is small to b detectd! Idk wats goin on!
Ok I need a little help.. I found out I was preganant went to the doc and took first hcg level that were 16,000 and another hcg that went to 55,000 and took an u/s that measured 6 wks and 1 day with no heart beat, had a hcg schedule and it had dropped to 43,00 with another hcg schedule 48 hrs later that dropped to 33,000..I dont have another app for another 3 days and I'm very worried idk what to expect .but I've had no cramping r bleeding at all...is this a sign I'll miscarry definately?
Looking for answers! I don't understand what is going on neither dose the doc. I am 8 weeks pregnant and my hcg levels were slowly rising don't remember dates but about 10 days ago they were at 1700blocks then 6 days ago they went up to 2500. Again going up to 7200 2 days ago. Now as of todayu my levels dropped tooff 5600, during all these blood test I was also having ultra sounds done first showed a growing uterus but no baby then today an ultrasound showed my uterus still growing again no sign of baby! The docs don't know what to make of it. They want me to sit back and wait and continue hcg level checks but I need to know if I have a baby or not.
A few years later, and it all sounds a little similar to what I'm going through.  Missed my period around the 7-03-2012 so took a hpt and positive. Went to doctor he did test, was a little low for his liking 217 so went and did another 2 days later and the results were the same maybe 1 or 2 numbers higher. He said I was going to have a misscarriage and would St expect me to bleed. Still no bleeding cramoing ect, so I went to the hospital yesterday 16-03-2012 and did a hcg test resulting in a rise I think the number was 370 or so. Doctor wasn't worried just said to hang in there as I'm still pregnant and they are slow rising. I go back next week sometime and get a another test and a scan. I've read heaps if stories about this and I'm hoping my outcome will be the same. I'm taking vitamins and taking it easy in hope of everything going good.I have 2 apbabies and I had 2 misscarriages before them.
Ok I'm going through a "threatened miscarriage" I was only 4 weeks and 6 days when I went to the ER for bleeding..they did a pelvic exam and told me my cervix was closed they checked my HCG levels and they were at 709 and told me to get them checked in 48 hrs... Well I started bleeding heavier and so my doc. Told me to go back to the ER which they checked me again and they still said my cervix was closed but my hcg levels had dropped to 400 and something but it was still diagnosed as a "threatened miscarriage" I had my blood drawn today and won't get the results until tomorrow.... Am I really having a miscarriage or could there be a chance my baby will be fine?
Well 3 days later and my hcg dropped to 260 have a doctors appointment today to discuss what happens next. Don't thin I'm that lucky to it all work out and am expecting to bleed anyway. God this is just such a horrid wait. Just to sit there not knowing what the hell is going on with your own body .....
I had due my period on the 10-3-12 done a hpt on 13-3-12 which was positive, went for a blood test on 14-3-12 HCG level was 108 progesterone was 40 then on 15-3-12 had a little spotting so went for another blood test on 16-3-12 HCG had dropped to 75 I noticed my breastes was still very tender so went foranother blood test on 20-3-12 my HCG went bk up to 192 progesterone was 25 had another blood test today 22-3-12 HCG has gone down to 148, booked in for a scan for the 29th but im so scared and confused has anybody had this happen to them?? Pls help
Well.....guess life just gets away with you sometimes and here I am writing two years later since I just received an email from another hopeful mother. Unfortunately I don't have the best news. I ended up miscarrying but with no actual fetus coming out. I wondered if I was even pregnant but my doctor assures me I was. Sometimes when the baby doesn't develop properly your body picks up on that and the fetus is absorb into your body. Disturbing yes but that was the facts. My husband and I decided not to have another baby and just enjoy the two we have. We were of course upset but decided to take this as a sign and really concentrate on the two that we have. I really wish everyone the best and my heart goes to everyone going through what I did.
so what did you find out?
I went  to the hospital, cus i was spotting, and nausea, i was thinking that i felt sick cuz i have high blood pressure. But came to find out i was pregnant, my hcg level was 1201, when i came in on the 5th of  april, they did the u/s and did not see anything. They said i must be micarraging cus i was spotting. To come back on the 8th to check. So i did. On that day i drop to 1126. It was said im for sure miscaerying, so i just took it as a loss. I went back to work. On the 16th i went back i was still bleeding, but i had a lot of pain on my right lower area. They check me again and my hcg was 1116 about the same a week before. They asume it was in my tubes. But stil wanted a obgyn to see me. So they kept me. I talked to him he tested me told me he dont believe its in my tubes cus i would of been sensitive in that area and i was fine but. Wanted to check again the levels and by then it dropped to 956. So know im here thinking whats wrong cus now again im getting nasea and still spotting. I dont want to go in again but the bleeding has never stopped and im worried now. Dont know what to do or expect. If anyone can give me advise i would apreciate very much.
Hi I had my last period on March 13,2012 I found out I was pregnant on the 10th of April and my HCG that day was 41. My gyn wanted another blood test on the 19th of April and it was 383. and on the 21st he wanted another one and it came out to 352. I am so scared of losing my baby. He said I would be about 5 weeks pregnant and that he thinks it is a miscarriage. Any help??! please help me. I am so scared!!
My last period was 4/8/12-4/12/12 and i was 2 weeks pregnant on the 18th of april. my levels where 197 then 106 then 130 then 58 know 30. i go back this friday for more blood work. i had my period while i was pregnant. im having my period for may right know. im praying everything is fine with mine wont know. i hope everything works out for you.
I'm supposetly 11weeks.My hcg test showed that I was @ 5000 n in 2days it dropped 2 4380.My doctor says its not a good sign.I'm seeing a gyne in 2 days time,I will let u know how it goes.I'm holding thumbs hoping that nothing is wrong.
I found out on April 4th I was pregnant. On April 9th I went to the ER because I was spotting and cramping. My HCG levels were at4 420.  They wanted to test me again in 2 days. On April 11th, I went back for another test. The HCG levels had dropped to 158. They said the pregnancy wasn't successful and that it would be a waiting game to get the levels down to zero. On April 13-15, I started to bleed alot with terrible cramping. I can only assume that is when I passed most of the "tissue". I've been monitoring my HCG levels and on April 16th, the count was 39. The doctor wanted to test me again so on April 23rd, I had another test. Levels read slightly higher, reading 43. I had yet another test yesterday, May 3. I just received my results. The number had gone up again to 78. The doctor wants me to go in for an ulrasound on Tuesday. He said there could still be tissue or it could me an eptopic pregnancy. I'm scared of what he's going to say. Is it possible to be pregnant again?  I have only had intercourse 2 times since my visit to the ER. Once on April 28 and once on May 1. Please help.
Hi Rose.. I know you posted about your pregnancy awhile ago but I am going through this right now. My Hgc levels are decreasing but my bleeding has stopped and I haven't had the first cramp. If you don't mind me asking.. What happened with your pregnancy? I hope everything turned out good! Thank you.. Fallon
Does anyone have good news?! I'm going through this as well.. My levels have gone down twice and I have another appt Friday.. Just hoping for the best! Please share anything that may help!
So confusing as to whether I might be having a m/c or a vanishing twin or incorrect lab results!   Approximately 4 weeks along.  Hcg on Monday=108, Friday=78 (different lab).  I'm on Progesterone to hold the pregnancy, but not sure what's really happening.  Good to hear it could possibly be a vanishing twin, but know that it more than likely is a m/c.   This would be m/c #2 in 2 months.  It is so exhausting, physically and emotionally....especially when you have another little one running around!  Hope everyone is feeling well today!
someone help me

i found out i was pregnate last wensaday and they did my hcg levals and it was 88
and then again wensday said it went to 270
i started to spot and went to the er that sunday and the levals rised to 600
then today i went and got another blood test done and my leavls droped to 300 and i am still spoting doctors said to prepare myself for a miscarige

im a mess someone help
im sorry i cant help u and im haveing same my hcg level went from a 57 to a 37 and im 5 to 6 weeks could i just be to early or something like that plaese help clalm my mind!!!
Ive gone through this same thing before and currently am now too. the first time the levels would go up,then flat line...and ended up gettig a shot of methotrexate and then...2 months later,..I got pregnant again..i had a full term babygirl!
& now...
I am 3 weeks pregnant and I tested hcg on tuesday and it was 163.3 and yesterday was only 176.__ so the hcg had NOT doubled. repeating labs again tomorrow and again on monday.
Hi I found out I was pregnant on Tuesday 27/11/12I done two trsts they were positive . I done a clear blue on wed said I was  2 to 3 weeks pregnant and got it confirmed with the doctor on 28/11/12 then on hat same day I was rushed into hospital with  very painful abdominal pain . The gynocolegest  did a VE and thought a suspected etopic pregnancy so I was admitted then on Thursday 29/11/12 I was let out my level of Hcg was 280 I had bloods done 48 hours later it dropped to 240 I have been told I will either have a misscarrige or etopic pregnancy and I have to go back on Monday I feel that that will be it was devestating getting the news she also reckons there is no way the Hcg level  will go up . I have not has any bleeding or spotting at any time my pains Mohave weakened and not taking any pain killers now has anyone been in this situation should I have hope or just accept I have lost tho baby ? X
that sounds exactly like me right now, I was tested this week i was almost at 300 level of hgc and it dropped below a 100    i found out i was 4- 5 weeks  but i am hoping the numbers will rebound. I found out I was pregnat on the 4/7/13. the days that followed i was spotting but not even enough to use a liner, but it still worries me because i am new at this. It has been 6 years and i hope to give my inlaws and parents their first grand baby
I am going through something similar to all of these comments to the original post!
I had my last period Aug 18,2013 - I ovulated sometime around Sept 4, 2013. I had bloodwork done to confirm my pregnancy on Oc, 2, 2013 and it was 405. I felt great up until Oct 10, 2013 - when I began having some light pink spotting(only when I would wipe). I went to the doctor had her send me to the hospital to have bloodwork done and scheduled and ultrasound for the nextday Oct 11, 2013. The bloodwork from Oct 10, 2013 showed my beat hcg had increased to 1566.9; I continued to have spotting on and off even during my ultrasound. The trans-abdominal showed that my utereus was double thickness at 15mm but the uterus was empty...the tech did a trans-vaginal which showed the samething. The trans-vaginal caused some bright red bleeding. I called my doctor and let her know what was happening with the bleeding - she told me if the bleeding didn't stop by Oct 12, 2013 then I should head to the closest ER and get looked at. I went to the ER and they took blood, my beat hcg had dropped to 1486 and they did another ultrasound and it also showed that my uterus was empty! The ER doc said that my beat hcg levels didn't correspond with my dates, they were more like someone who was about 4-5 weeks pregnant.  I had bloodwork done again on Oct 16,2013 to make sure the hcg levels were decreasing and to my surprise they had risen to 1745. My doctor sent me for bloodwork on Oct 17, 2013 as well and I have to go back on Monday to see what is really happening!
I am still spotting lightly - brownish to red; I am also passing mucous like strings. I have NO pain or heavy bleeding! Does anyone know if it could have been a twin pregnancy and one passed - or if its possible I ovulated really late and it was too early to see anything on ultrasound?

Any help would be great - I already have a healthy 15 month old, but would like to add a sibling for him!!!
Hello. I am going through something similar right now. I did a HPT on Oct 20/2013 and it was positive. Blood-work on the same day showed an HcG level of 465. I was sent for another one on Oct 22/2013 and it dropped to 430. My doctor told me that I "would most likely have a miscarriage" and I was told what to expect. I am very worried and I can't stop crying because my husband and I have been trying for a very long time. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Not sure if anyone reads these, but I do and I found my old comments from four years ago and this one from two years ago. We did stop trying and were enjoying our girls now 9 and 14. We have recently found out that we are expecting, totally by accident! I'm currently six weeks along and my blood test read 4979. I've decided that going to get more blood work to see if the numbers are doubling is not in my favor as I find this to be extremely difficult on us mothers. I realize now looking back that unless your doctor feels it might need to test for medical complications we should just let our bodies decide if the pregnancy is viable. Seeing those numbers rise and fall just does terrible things on one’s mind. I'm very hopeful this pregnancy will be sticking around as this was not planned and we were finally moving on with our lives. It seems the man upstairs decided this was the time for us to be having our third. I will just continue along and keep myself healthy and positive and hope for the best. My thoughts go out to people going through miscarriages, having four of them I know the anguish it causes both mentally and physically.
i have same....plz reply what happen next
I'm  goING though the same situation. This is my is my 2nd  pregnancy. Began to spot bleed; so I went to ER. Sonogram  and blood work came out well. Bleeding  increased and began to have cramping. On Wednesday  of this week, my doctor  did another sonogram  and baby was in right place. However, my HCG levels went from  2315 to 1442. I continue  to bleed, but no more cramping. I don't  know what to feel or think. We were really forward to giving my 5 yr  old son a sibling.
Stay positive and best wishes keep us updated
I am going through the same thing! Im 8 weeks my HCG was 6000 than 8500 than 8000 and now 11000...Ugh, this is driving me crazy! I wish someone could just tell me what was going on there!
I had the short of methotrexate in 05 August 2015 my level was up 3000, they follow up me, now everything is working alright now my HGC is 74 so, i need to know when i can try for a bby again, I've ot my 2 cycles period, by my side im fine, this is my seceond ectopi, i need ur answer now im desparate
Hi. I dont know when yu wrote this message, but its interesting because i found out on april 1,2016 i was pregnant with a hcg level of 149. On april 4 the test was repeated and the hcg level was 249, went back on the 9th and it had dropped significantly to 82, but there is no bleeding what so ever. How did it go with you. Please let me now somehow. Im worry and anxious because i dont know what is going on. Thanks  ***@****
Hi I'm in the same position, mine dropped by 3, however I did start to bleed. That being said, it was light and at most medium and not heavy or crampy. I am so confused as I had no cramps at all. So, it is possible to miscarry without cramping contrary to what we are told! I want to try again, I don't want to dwell on this loss, or live life in a bad place. I want to focus on being healthy and let the good stuff happen!
I'm having a simular thing happen to me my levels were 1076 and dropped to 984 I'm super scared I have had multiple miscarriages but never this far along my son needs a sibling idk what to do or think if my levels keep dropping I'm gonna have to have a d&c done at least that's what the doc told me a any advice
I'm in the same situation currently and would like to know if there is hope of getting a heathy pregnancy, or as the doctor said it might end with miscarriage? Appreciate if you can share your experience
I know that this is 10 years old post, but wish these dear women would come back and share the results of what happened, good or bad. For the most part...we have cliff hangers detailed.
Me too is love to hear how things ended up.
Im going threw that now I sjus made 9 weeks today and my hcg level on November 18th was 21,000 and I went to the ER yesterday and they say it dropped all the way to 9,500 they can't find my baby heart beat. I'm only having mild cramp but no bleeding I really need to know what's going on also. I go to the doctor tomorrow so I'm praying everything g is OK with my baby. I know god has the last say so and if something happen god made the decision.