Help! Rash on my chest

Earlier tonight I noticed that my chest looked a little irritated, and now there are little red spots spreading all over my chest, the majority above each breast. I've never had anything like this before, and my doctor's office doesn't open until 8am tomorrow. Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas???
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I know strep throat is going around have u been sick I had a sore throat and a rash and found out I had scarlet fever which u need antibiotics to get rid of
Helpful - 0
I wOuld take benadryl just to be safe, I got mastitis when I was breastfeeding it could be that  even though ur not its a yeast infection in ur breasts, if u have redness pain lumps with flu like symptoms iv think it would be that they just give u antibiotics not a big deal. Hope this helped.  
Helpful - 0
My daughter had severe hives all over her body at 6weeks..they itched horribly. She went to ER and told her they were Hives brought on by her hormones or being really allergic to something while being pregnant.Thank god they are slowly going away after having to take meds. Apparently, there are a lot of women that get this, but I wonder why it isn't heard of that much.
Helpful - 0
Try to google skin rashes in pregnancy.  My sister got that same raj with her first and apart from being annoying it was no big deal and not harmful for the fetus.
Helpful - 0
I have that same thing going on. The red spots are even in my arm. My ob said I need to call my family doctor but I'm new to the area and haven't found one yet. :/
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.