Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Help bh vs labor

I have had what I thought was non consistent contractions last night. They slowed but came back and it's worse if I walk move at all or even stand. It lasted threw the night and I am up early can't sleep, can't get comfortable. Is this bh still or could this be labor start of it? I'm 36w+5d. My water has not broke and no blood show.
Its best to go to the ER or call your doctor..I had the same thing and found out I was contracting but they gave me a shot to stop the contractions because I'm 31weeks
Sip some water and lay on your left side.  If they stop its bh, if not its the real thing.
If it takes your breath away it's real. I'd time them and just call your ob. Night point in going to the er and being sent home.
That is my worry, when I jump in bath they seem to stop or slow. It's the only comfortable spot in the house
I Believe that Braxton Hicks contractions have been described as they come from the "bottom" and labor sign contractions come from "Top or everywhere at once" from what I've been told by other patients in my career.  If your having more than 4 of these an hour and they are progressively and noticably getting worse, that could be a sign of Labor.  Im a guy, so I can't help on the description of what your feeling but it is definately hard to tell the difference between the 2, I can only tell you how I help patient's I've encountered.  Its ultimately how you feel. You're close to your date so call your OB and see what they think!  Good luck!
I lean more towards braxton hicks, gonna wait a bit longer. I'm not in tears over it yet.
One woke me out of sleep, called doctor. Guess a check at hospital is in order.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.