Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Hi my beautiful preggers How u doing ?

Whar are you planning to do this long weekend ???? Letting you know that I keep you all in my prayers specially those who truly believe in God love and power .
Beachin it with the kiddos. People that don't believe in God's love and power need prayers more though....
Go to the river with my kiddos :)
Hopefully get some much needed work done on my baby's nursery.  Dont know if the hubby working or not. Happy weekend to you! Take it easy and stay hydrated;)
Hopefully have my baby boy. I was due yesterday. Started having contractions early this morning but was sent home @ 4 cm because they stopped. I've tried everything that is natural but nothing. Guess we just have to wait a lil bit longer.
A little shopping out if town with my hubby. I turned 30weeks on Tuesday so I need to get my hospital bag packed. I want to buy some new cute jammies for myself and my hospital stay, and I still need to a diaper bag +can't find one I like+
Spending qt with the honey bun
I agree with you, oraying for them could bring change to their heart. It good to pray for believers and unbelievers so Christ can save them like he savee us. We were all sinners before he died for us....
Heading to Lake Constance and Lego Land! I figure the more I walk the better! 39+6!  Family time is the best time!!!
We might have to go to the beach and barbecue there hnm yumm  wow its Friday ladies !!!!  Yes thanks for all your beautiful comments amen let's pray in general coz insurance God who provides life to everyone and hopefully the time to believe for those gorgeous mamas become part of their lives as well .  And yup let's eat healthy and stay hydrated !!!!  Have faith peace love patient and joy . God bless you ladies. !!!!!!
I'm working until 3pm on Saturday then the hubby and I are going to do a little shopping, then ice cream, then go swimming, and finally end the night at the planetarium watching a laser show! Sunday is our long awaited reception and Monday we will open any gifts we receive together before I go in to work 4. cheers!
Been waiting all night for the bf and mil to return from the casino. Kinda irritated our weekend started off with me at home amd him out all hours of the night. Supposed to be traveling home in a few hours but once again we wont be leaving. Less than 12 weeks to go and im 2k miles from home. This weekend just *****
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.