Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Hospital bag?

Help! Im so close to my due date and have no idea what to pack and take with me in the hospital bag. Its my first child and I am worried I wont be prepared. Anything helps ladies.
A pair of comfy clothes for you and baby of course, some pads the ones at the hospital can be uncomfortable, a couple of diapers and onsies and recieving blankets house shoes trust me u will be thankful for the house shoes those arebsome of the major just in case things... good luck
I'll make it a list, we get this question a lot and I know I want prepared the first time.
First, best thing to do is call your hospital and see what they provide for baby, most will provide everything the baby needs for there stay.

For baby:
Come home outfit, bring at least one newborn and one 0 to 3 month, bc you never know how big they will actually be.
Bring a diaper bag, especially for the way home, anything can happen,
Diapers
Another change of clothes
Wipes
A bottle or two
Formula (if you are formula feeding)
Newborn hats
Blankets
Carseat (with bar already in car), they will test the car seat at the hospital

For you,
Comfy sleep clothes
Loose clothing for day time and coming home
Pillow
Blanket
Shower stuff (shampoo, conditioner and soap)
Snacks
Shoes (a pair for leaving and a pair for just around hospital)
Makeup (if you want)
Hair dryer (if you want)
Hair brush
Tooth brush
Tooth paste

For Partner,
Couple change of clothes
They're shower stuff
Tooth brush, Tooth paste
Snacks
Maybe something to read or entertainment
Oh sorry, if you are breast feeding,
Breast pump
Breast pads (for leaking)
Really comfy bras
I just packed my babies bag but I haven't done my husband and I.
This is my 4th baby and with my 1st I over packed but you should pack a coming home outfit for you and baby,a couple of pads jus in case they dont provide alot for you,robe and slippers if you have 1,little travel bag with brush, comb, toothbrush, toothpaste, wash cloth, body wash or soap for if you plan on showering,things to keep yourself entertained,And snacks because some hospitals have nasty food
Keep in mind ladies too, the more stiff you pack for hubby (partner) the Leeds they will need to leave the hospital. However if your like me, I kind of enjoyed the alone time when he went home to walk the dog. Lol
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.