Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

How many weeks pregnant can I be?

First of thank you for those who took the time to answer.

On November I had my last normal menstrual cycle. December came in and no period at all, I tested late December and it was negative. On January I had a period, but it lasted  2 days and the blood looked dark ( I know disgusting). February comes around and its about to end and no period. I tested positive. Now my questions are:
1) Have I been pregnant since December?
2) Was that even a period or implantation bleeding?
3) is it possible that instead of getting pregnant in december,it just happend?
Ps. This past week I have notice that im urinating frquently, I think its aigns of early symptoms
Thank you
I'm tempted to think you probably got pregnant in December... and maybe ovulated late and had some late implantation bleeding?

When confirmed with GP I'd ask for a dating scan so you know roughly how far along before 12 weeks :)

I thought I got pregnant straight away... but i must have ovulated 1week late so my implantation bleeding seemed very close to my second period, after the one i initially missed  
Thank you for answering.
Do you think its weird that for the month of December, the mo th I missed my period, I was testing negative on pregnancy test?
I would suggest you buy the blueclear pregnancy test with the estimated weeks or just go to a doc for a blood test and or ultrasound for dating(for a certain confirmation). I feel like you were already pregnant in December and the January period might have not be period.
I don't think it's weird. You can have a flash negative. I took an equate brand test (not digital) the day after my period was due and it barely had a line (I thought I was making myself see a line) so I went and got a digital test, no mistake there! I would ask for blood work to see where levels are to try to pin pint it that way. Good luck!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.