Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

How often do you pump?

Breast feeding mommas, from birth until whenever, what is your pumping schedule like? Is it every couple hours, do you just "feel" it's time? How long does it take? I would like to breast feed, but I will primarily depend on bottle feeding breast milk because of other reasons. Just curious what I should kind of expect.
I used to pump in between feeding sessions just to keep my breast from being painfully engorged with milk. But I nursed primarily though.
When I did pump to bottle feed.  I pumped more than what my baby needed and put it in the storage bag to freeze. It really depends on your boby how often you pump. My nipples use to tingle when I needed to or just start leaking. You will be able to time it and know like you learned and will know your baby. Good luck.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.